cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC ONE X

Journeyman

HTC ONE X

Will sprint carry the new HTC line preferably the One X if so when will it be available

33 REPLIES
Journeyman

Re: HTC ONE X

AT&T has an exclusive deal on it right now...Hopefully it won't last long.

This should be a Sprint phone!

Journeyman

I certainly hope so, Ive been with Sprint for over ten year havent had any issues and would love to stick with HTC and its new series of phones  

Journeyman

Sprint should do what ever it takes to get the HTC one x with the tegra3

They could grab a lot of people that won't like the fact att had to down grade for lte

Plus we know HTC phones rock. Right now the fastest sprint phone is still the HTC eco 3d

Journeyman

I hope Sprint doesn't demand a really, long, pointless naming convention so we aren't involved in that marketing nonsence. Good products get demanded regardless of tricks and cutivity.

Journeyman

HTC One X that AT&T is getting will only be a dual core (not the Tegra 3 quad core).

The Tegra 3 chip wasn’t LTE-compatible when the handset entered production several months ago.

Hopefully Sprint will pick up this phone when they start lighting up LTE....The new Tegra 3 chip.

Journeyman

well there were rumors of a phone with specs like the one x a few months ago people on su and xda chat rooms were refering to it as the evo matrix could that be this

Journeyman

HTC phones are the ONLY PHONES that rescale your text, on the fly, when you pinch-to-zoom. Not the iPhone, not the Galaxy thingy nor the Moto whatever. Motorola rescale's text after you reorient from portrait to landscape, or visa versa., but that's it! I truly hope they keep this capability, going forward. OBTW, this IS my next phone, on Sprint! Sprint has exceptional customer service, doesn't throttle customers and is cheaper per ARPU. Excellent coverage in the Nassau co., NY area. Thanks folks!

Journeyman

You guys are dead wrong on this.  We want NOTHING to do with the Tegra 3 chipset, its Cortex A9 is outdated, slow, and inefficient.

What we want is the Qualcomm Krait Chipset with the Adreno 3xx Graphics (Summer 12 release).  The Krait is actually a derived Cortex A15 and in its dual core version absolutely SMOKES the Tegra 3 in all CPU tests.  I cannot imagine what the Quad Krait will do paired with the 3xx graphics.

Journeyman

The version at&t is getting is so much better. as jgo said the krait is the way to go. the t3 still only preforms at the level of the samsung exo procs.