cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC ONE X

33 REPLIES
GrandMaster

Re: HTC ONE X

we all will have to wait and see how the non removable battery works out. other than that im going to get it. not a big fan of the side usb port either..but beggers cant be chosers. *shrug*

and if yall are going to be posting pics and specs...might as well be for the actual one sprint is getting..

http://newsroom.sprint.com/news/htc-evo-4g-lte-fact-sheet.htm

i also noticed they got rid of one of the lower buttons..the search button?

Journeyman

I am calm. You're the one that's getting hellbent over the design of a phone.

Journeyman

Calm down. I'll stop feeding you now.

Journeyman

No, you're being picky even beyond that. You do know you DON'T have to buy the phone, right? No one is going to force you. If you don't like it, stop complaining and just don't buy the phone!

The OP was simply wondering about the possibility of it coming to Sprint and if so, when. They didn't ask for your opinion on what it looks like. So stop hijacking the thread, getting off-topic and go start your own thread if that's what you want to discuss.

Journeyman

Of course I'm being picky. I have to look at this thing for everday for the next two years.

Journeyman

Oh, I see what you're saying now, the curve in the glass at the top is what you don't like. Wow, talk about being picky. Personally, I like the square glass. Looks much better. I hadn't even noticed that. Thanks for pointing it out because I'm glad they changed that. The speaker grill looks better too. Silver accents are always more stylish. Looks like Sprint is getting the HTC phone to buy yet again. Especially if it has the kickstand, bigger battery, and Micro SD card slot that are rumored. Kudos to Sprint for bringing us the best version of the phone. I'm can't wait until tomorrow.

Journeyman
Journeyman

I am right, it's no secret what the international version looks like as it's been released and it's the one shown in all the press shots. The AT&T one is white and the Sprint one is said to be black and red. Also, stinker? What are you talking about? Most, if not all the reviews have said this is one of the most beautifully designed phone ever.

Journeyman

Compare it to the curves of the other two. No comparison. The squared off top of the screen looks like the screen was dropped in there as an afterthought, not carefully integrated into the design as a whole. And what happened to the speaker grill? That also looks like an afterthought, unlike the other two.

Wizard

Ugly? Stinker? Are you kidding? It's a huge piece of glass with two tiny strips of case on the ends. Unless you are offended by big pieces of glass, it's gorgeous. What are you shopping for, a phone or a purse?