cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC TOUCH PRO 2 APPS

Highlighted
Journeyman

HTC TOUCH PRO 2 APPS

I have a touch pro 2.  On my main page I have the time, weather and other info on the upper half of the screen.  On the bottom half of the screen I have 9 apps.  When I push the start menu I have a lot of apps.  Can I move apps from the start menu to the main screen.  Thank you,  Kerry

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Wizard

Kerry111,

Thank you for the post.

Yes, you can change the applications that show up on the launch screen. You do this by going into the phone settings and home screen. From there you should find an option to edit the launcher screen. I don't have one of the phones in front of me so I don't have exact steps but I do know its  under either: settings>system settings>home screen, or just: settings>homescreen

Thank you,

Chris

Highlighted
Journeyman

Thank you Chris.  I did what you suggested, however there is no option to edit the launcher screen.  I also dont have an option for system settings.

Highlighted
Wizard

Kerry111,

Sorry for the delayed reply Kerry.

I am going to work on getting my hands on a TP2 today and go though the settings. I am sure there is an option for home screen but it's been a while since I've used it. Please give me a little while and I'll get back with exact steps.

Thank you,

Chris

Highlighted
Journeyman

Hello Chris  I finally figured this out with the help of my local Sprint Company store.  The young guys in there were kind of laughing because  this is my first go around with a "smart phone" and apparently this phone is pretty obsolete.  It is the most advanced phone I can use on my account.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat