Over the past few months, I have noticed that the speed of Sprints Data has slowly been declining. The problem with this is I use my phone for tethering (Yes, I pay for the hotspot). Lately It has been taking me 2-3 minutes to download a 1 MB file and most of the time it times out on me.
Last week, I had my android Tablet tethered to my phone and attempted to download a 35 MB application from the Android Market. It took over an hour and 5 attempts to get it to download. I wasted 150 MB of Data from having to re-try the download.
I am in Miami, I will post a screenshot in the morning however when I did a speedtest I was only getting 148 kbps down and 119 kbps down