cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I WANT THE IPHONE!

Highlighted
Journeyman

I WANT THE IPHONE!

If Sprint starts carrying the Iphone this fall, they will get at least two purchases of the brand new phone, or they will loose three people to Verizon or At&t. I've heard rumors that its coming when the Iphone 5/Iphone 4S is released in September, but does anybody know for sure???

THANKS

30 REPLIES 30
Highlighted
Journeyman

I WANT THE IPHONE!

I want it too.  But because Dan Hesse will not tell his customers that he is working to bring us a phone that the rest of the cellular industry enjoys... I am no longer waiting.  I stopped in at Verizon today, and am signing up tomorrow.  Let me know how the waiting works out though...

Highlighted
Journeyman

I WANT THE IPHONE!

I went in to a sprint store today and was told sprint will be getting the Iphone 5 on Sept 9th with the rest of the world.

Highlighted
Wizard

I WANT THE IPHONE!

Did a Sprint rep tell you this or someone in the store?  There is no official news or information regarding the iPhone coming to Sprint. ANY dates or information are purely speculative.  If a Sprint rep told you this information, I truly apologize on their behalf, they should not be speculating on any possible iPhone release.

Thanks

Dave

Highlighted

I WANT THE IPHONE!

Let's hope they do, and can someone merge the 500,000,000,000,000 I want the iPhone threads into one? Would make for easier forum browsing.

Highlighted
Wizard

I WANT THE IPHONE!

Have you ever had an Iphone?  They're ok if you like a basic, boring, controlled phone.  I came to Android from Iphone and would never switch back. I'm a tech junkie, so an Iphone keeps my interest for about five minutes.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I WANT THE IPHONE!

Dear "tech junkie" ... you can have my Android "E-blow" that I have from Sprint. My battery lasts about five minutes so that will fit right in with losing interest in an iphone.  After having Winblows for 25 years and switching to a Mac two years ago, I haven't had one crash, one problem and I'm quite happy about it. I'm not a "fanboy" per se, (unless having the MacBook Pro, iPad, iPod and other stuff counts)... I don't need my iphone to play games, tell me who I should marry, do Forex calcaltions, tell me about my latest workout, I have my computer to do that for me. I just need the damn thing to work. The thing about tech junkies is, it might very well be that Windows is as good as a Mac and and Android might be as good as an iphone...but they are NOT as good if you're not a tech junkie.  We don't like screwing with the things. We just want them to work and integrate with our apps.

I'm also switching to another carrier if Sprint doesn't have it by the fall.  Eleven years with the carrier is enough.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I WANT THE IPHONE!

Being an owner of an iPad I now understand the love for Apple devices.  I have an EVO right now and I really like it but having a device with a battery that will stay charged for more than a day and the ability to sync up with my iTunes is very appealing to me.  Sprint coverage works very well for me but I am going to consider switching to Verizon when the new iPhone comes out and Sprint doesn't have it on the horizon.  Oh and don't even get me started on the changing of the Sprint Premier BS and the lack of 4G service that I pay for.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I WANT THE IPHONE!

If sprint doesnt get the iPhone I'll be ducking out too.  I simply just dont like Android, did the Webos thing, and black berry isnt my gig man.  Sprint better be getting this, you guys are already hurting pretty bad, just wait for the huge exedus this fall to VZW when they offer the iPhone

Highlighted
Journeyman

I WANT THE IPHONE!

I just recently "upgraded" from an iphone to an Evo 4G.  For those who complain about battery life, the iphone barely makes it a day, and that's if you don't use it very much.  If you text more than a few times, surf at all, or use the screen, you will likely be charging before you're done for the day.  I turned the 3G off on mine to preserve battery life, and it helped.  But then, imagine using your smartphone on a slow E network.   It's not fun.  The Sprint network at 3G has been impressive so far and I look forward to 4G if it gets down to the boonies.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I WANT THE IPHONE!

Have you android haters ever looked into rooting and adding new kernels for your phone?  My battery in my evo lasts over 24 hours easily with moderate use througout the day.  Also, andorid, mac, and Iphone all run on operating systems based off of linux.  So technically, they are the same.  you guys just dont get to use your android to the full potential.  I guarantee if you were to put the iphone and an android together that were fully unlocked in a contest, you would find the android trumps everytime.  except for the 4g capabilities.  I still have zero 4g where i live and At&t has it all.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I WANT THE IPHONE!

I don't like Android, no offense. Iphone has apps I can actually use to be productive with my career.  I don't want to root it, I don't want to install patches.  I just want the thing to work.  It's not the consumers job to make the product better, its the responsibility of the manufacture. With that being said, I will get the iPhone if sprint has it or not.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat