cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm having concerns about buying a phone with Radio Shack. It works with your Sprint account?

Highlighted
Journeyman

I'm having concerns about buying a phone with Radio Shack. It works with your Sprint account?

I have always upgraded through Sprint. But my patience is running thin with MIRs and the expensive new phone prices. Doing it through Radio Shack is a up and up way too conduct this?

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Master

You can get Sprint devices through many retailers.  Radio Shack is of course a way to go to do this.   I do not know if they give instant rebates or not.  Some retailers do  some don't.    

Highlighted
Journeyman

I know it works with your account, but do you have to change anything. Does Sprint recognize or support a Radio Shack phone?

Highlighted
Wizard

Radio Shack is an authorized retailer of Sprint services. In other words, they sell the phones on our behalf. We do support Sprint phones sold by Radio Shack. More info can be found on the Radio Shack website: http://radioshackwireless.com/mobile/sprint.aspx?r=radioshack&refcode1=RSK_0000_000_CELLFAM

Highlighted
Master

It's not a Radio Shack phone, It's a Sprint phone. Radio Shack is an authorized Sprint reseller. So YES it will.Sprint is also offering instant rebates.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I am a Radio Shack employee. Yes CantBurn, you are able to do your upgrades at Radio Shack. All our phones are sent to us through Sprint. The only way you will have to change anything with your plan is if Sprint tells us you have to. You get your Sprint discount off the phones as well as the Instant rebates that Radio Shack attaches on. Everything is on the up and up, don't worry. Hope this helps!!

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat