cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

International phone

Highlighted
Journeyman

International phone

Hi, I just want to ask if the Iphone4s or Iphone4 in SPRINT is belong to the international phone. Because im planning to get one this month and early next year i will be traveling abroad.

3 REPLIES 3
Journeyman

International phone

World phone!

Journeyman

International phone

I actually have the same question. I can't find anything on the sprint website that difinitively says it will work while traveling internationally. There is one dropdown box in the support area labeled "international services", but when you click it, it says "making international calls from the US". I will purchase the phone as soon as I get confirmation that it is supported by Sprint internationally.

Wizard

Re: International phone

Internally I have seen spec sheets that say it will have international capability, UMTS/HSDPA/HSUPA (850, 900, 1900, 2100 MHz); GSM/EDGE (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz) along with CDMA EV-DO Rev. A (800, 1900 MHz). This is the link we were given on the tech specs: http://www.apple.com/iphone/specs.html

-Alec

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat