Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to swap from a 3G/4G Mobile Hotspot Plan to a phone line?

Journeyman

Is it possible to swap from a 3G/4G Mobile Hotspot Plan to a phone line?

Is it possible to swap from a 3G/4G Mobile Hotspot Plan to a phone line? I have a mobile hotspot line 3gb of data still in contract, that i would like to make a phone line on my family plan. I have an old phone I can activate. Has it been done before?

3 REPLIES 3
Master

Yes, you can activate cell phone on that line and change it to family plan to share minutes with other lines.

Abe

Journeyman

I called in to sprint to inquire about changing devices, a sierra wireless overdrive to an evo3d. I was told it was not possible. i would have to pay an ETF and the line would be terminated... have you personally done it?

Master

Hello.  Sorry about the confusion.  Please private message either myself or abe2020 by clicking on our Social Care avatars.  We can get your Sprint information and assist you with this request. 

Tom Deaver

Social Care ~ Sprint.com Communities

Available ~ Friday, Saturday, Sunday

Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat