cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is sprint going to have a windows 8 phone?

Journeyman

Is sprint going to have a windows 8 phone?

So I was wondering if sprint was going to come out with a windows 8 phone?

5 REPLIES 5
Wizard

Re: Is sprint going to have a windows 8 phone?

KCS52,

Thanks for the post. We do plan on having a Windows 8 device but have not announced and exact date as of yet.

Check out our press release here for details: http://newsroom.sprint.com/article_display.cfm?article_id=2486

Also, keep an eye out for news about launch dates on our website.

Thank you,

Chris

Journeyman

I wonder too,  because I love my window phone.  The new up and coming phone are not like the windows phone.  This is the only reason I came to sprint because of the window hone.

Journeyman

I wonder too,  because I love my window phone.  The new up and coming phone are not like the windows phone.  This is the only reason I came to sprint because of the window hone.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I'm wondering should if i should wait to find out if Windows phone 8 will be a International phone or go with the $$$ for Samsung Note 2  which is international phone.

Does anyone know?

Robert jordan

Lynchburg, VA

Journeyman

I am waiting for these new Windows 8 phones, I'm getting sick of my Android. I do a lot of gaming through XBL and gaming on the go with that would work perfectly! I hope I don't have to wait til summer... Hopefully they will show sooner than later... Gotta have a release date, PLEASE!

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat