Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is the I-Phone coming to Sprint?

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

Is the I-phone coming to Sprint?  Waiting and waiting for a useable phone.

3 REPLIES 3
Master

I would love to give a definite yes or no answer to this question, however at this time there is not one. As far as I can find there has been no announcements by either Apple or Sprint on the I Phone coming to Sprint. So at the present time no. This could change in the future Sprint Newsroom is a good place to look for announcements of the type. Sprint has several devices both EVO and EPIC come to mind that have similar functions and may meet your requirements for a device

Fred

Sprint Tech

Journeyman

that would be true if he were asking about the evo or epic, he was not. Like me, he wants an iPhone. I would think the shear volume of threads in this forum asking for an iPhone would be enough to clue you guys in that your customers WANT A SPRINT IPHONE!!! Give your customers what we want!

Journeyman

I agree! I am an avid Mac user and would rather sync my calendar and contacts to my Mac-vs-Google. I left Verizon to come to Sprint (before Verizon got the I-phone) and have been satisfied with the Sprint Network. I'm not happy with the lack of Mac support. I have the Epic 4g and it isn't compatible. If these manufactures want to sell to Sprint, then Sprint should have enough consideration, for us Mac persons, to demand 100% Mac compatibility. For Sprint to be outgunned by customer-no-service companies like AT&T and Verizon shows a lack of vision and concern by the Sprint powers to be.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat