cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's gonna take a miracle.

Highlighted
Journeyman

It's gonna take a miracle.

Ever heard the song "It's gonna take a miracle"?

Well that's what it's going to take to get me to sign another contract with sprint.

And don't get it twisted.

I have been with you (sprint) for a very long time.

Screwed up service, screwed up customer service, greedy investors, less than stellar network, upgrades which go against your customers wants and needs and broken promises.

You know what they say, "A promise is a comfort to a fool!"

1 REPLY 1
Wizard

Re: It's gonna take a miracle.

LRANKIN21,

Thanks for visiting Sprint's Community form and allowing us an opportunity to address your above concerns. We appreciate your tenure with us and look forward servicing your mobile needs for many years to come. I sincerely apologize for any inconveniences these issue have caused you. To best address your concerns, may you please clarify in more details to what has actually occurred? I am happy to announce that our network enhancements are being completed to bring you better voice quality and coverage, coupled with faster data. You may visit www.sprint.com/network to see the improvements in your area.

Thank You

DePaul W.

Sprint Social Care Team

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat