cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kyocera Torque 3g problems

Journeyman

Kyocera Torque 3g problems

New torque user here and I'm having serious problems with the phone accessing any 3g data at all.  I'm in locations that worked fine on my htc hero. I couldn't perform an automatic activation, can't load the play site or download apps, can't use Google maps or even load Google.com on the browser.  Even when I have full signal strength. Anyone else experiencing this?  I've had the phone two days now and days is not working at all.  Anyone else experience this?

Tags (3)
4 REPLIES
Wizard

Re: Kyocera Torque 3g problems

periol2,

Thanks for your Community post. I sincerely apologize that you are experiencing issues with accessing data. I am happy to look into your service area further to determine if there are any reported outages. May you please provide me your zip code and nearest cross streets?

Thank You,

DePaul W.

Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

periol2,

I'm not experiencing any data problems with my torque. It might be your area. How about when your wifi is on?     

Journeyman

Thanks for the suggestions everyone.  I was on the phone with Customer Care for a while, and we finally got the data working when they provisioned Direct Connect for the phone.  I don't use it, but that's what it took to get it working.  Not sure what happened.  Anyways, it's working now. 

Highlighted
Journeyman

Great! I have had my torque for three weeks and love it so far. good luck!

Community News

Having trouble posting or viewing your Private Messages? We made an update to the Community registration process which requires you to validate your email, click here to read more about it.