I woke up this morning to my touch screen on my LG Optimus S completely unresponsive ... I have done about 6 battery pulls already and have left the phone off for awhile, battery out for awhile, no luck. Still not working. As far as I know there could have been no damage to my phone at all since it was working when I went to bed and not working when I woke up. Any ideas on how to fix it?
Unfortunately I don't believe their is a fix that your going to be able to complete by yourself on this one. Do you have Total Equipment Protection on the line of service? I would swing the device by a service center to have them identify if the issue is hardware or software related. From there they should be able to take the appropriate steps to resolve your issue.