cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG Optimus S Touch Screen Broken

Highlighted
Journeyman

LG Optimus S Touch Screen Broken

I woke up this morning to my touch screen on my LG Optimus S completely unresponsive ... I have done about 6 battery pulls already and have left the phone off for awhile, battery out for awhile, no luck. Still not working. As far as I know there could have been no damage to my phone at all since it was working when I went to bed and not working when I woke up. Any ideas on how to fix it?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

denisemcf,

Unfortunately I don't believe their is a fix that your going to be able to complete by yourself on this one.  Do you have Total Equipment Protection on the line of service? I would swing the device by a service center to have them identify if the issue is hardware or software related.  From there they should be able to take the appropriate steps to resolve your issue.

Thanks,

-Ron

http://support.sprint.com/support/article/Check_to_see_if_you_have_Total_Equipment_Protection__Equip...

www.sprint.com/storelocator

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat