cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG Optimus S Touch Screen Broken

Journeyman

I woke up this morning to my touch screen on my LG Optimus S completely unresponsive ... I have done about 6 battery pulls already and have left the phone off for awhile, battery out for awhile, no luck. Still not working. As far as I know there could have been no damage to my phone at all since it was working when I went to bed and not working when I woke up. Any ideas on how to fix it?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

denisemcf,

Unfortunately I don't believe their is a fix that your going to be able to complete by yourself on this one.  Do you have Total Equipment Protection on the line of service? I would swing the device by a service center to have them identify if the issue is hardware or software related.  From there they should be able to take the appropriate steps to resolve your issue.

Thanks,

-Ron

http://support.sprint.com/support/article/Check_to_see_if_you_have_Total_Equipment_Protection__Equip...

www.sprint.com/storelocator

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat