Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG Viper 4G LTE

SOLVED
16 REPLIES
Journeyman

Re: LG Viper 4G LTE

Markie,

Another question - on my phone, in the upper left hand corner, this is a small read circle with a 1 in it  I cannot figure out what this is and what it means.  Can you explain this item and let me know what to do with it to get rid of it.

Thanks

Journeyman

Hey, Markie,

I figured out how to add the 2nd email, so I am good!

Thanks

Journeyman

Hi Markie,

I'm still getting use to the phone, and really like it so far!  Another question, of course, I have my main email set up, but would like to setup a second email.  I've read the documentation and it indicates I can, but haven't figured out how to do it yet.

Any tips?

Wizard

Brunoman1,

Anytime. Please let us know if we can be of any additional assistance!

Journeyman

Thanks Markie - got it works just fine!

Thanks again.

Wizard

Brunoman1,

Thank you for your post regarding removing bookmarks. If you want to remove a bookmark after you have added it, just go to your bookmarks, find the one you want to remove, press on the bookmark until another window pops up, scroll to delete bookmark, confirm deletion and that's it. Hope that proves helpful.

Markie_B

Journeyman

Hi 14knight,

Another quick question, once you have added a "Bookmark" and no longer want it in there, how do you remove, I looked thru the phone and the documentation, but could not figure out how to remove one?

Thanks

Journeyman

Thanks, got it, but still learning   I'm still trying to figure out how to go to/search for certain website so I can add them to my favorites list.  Haven't figured that out yet.

Thanks again

Master

lower left side of the keyboard you will see a key that has sym on it tap that key and it will bring up the symbols like the underscore.

Journeyman

Ok, here's another question - I have an account on Yahoo!  and am trying to setup access to it on the phone "My Yahoo!).  In trying to enter the user name, it is "firstname_lastname" - I can't seem to figure out how to get the underscore between the first & last name in there.  How do I enter that underscore.  I see on the screen what looks like the underscore, hit it but just get a blank space between them?

Thanks