cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LTE stopped working for Note 8.

Journeyman

LTE stopped working for Note 8.

I'm in Colorado Springs 80916 and my LTE just dropped off and hasn't come back. My wife and daughter have iphones and they still have LTE. Anyone else have this issue?

9 REPLIES 9
Sprint Social Care

Re: LTE stopped working for Note 8.

Hey DEVILxSTRIDER, let's take a look into this. Please provide me your nearest cross streets, to accurately research the specific location.

Mayorin
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I'm off of airport rd and s powers Blvd.

Journeyman

Also I just did a complete factory reset and still no LTE.

Sprint Social Care

DEVILxSTRIDER, I have determined that the problems you have described are being caused by a cell site outage in your area affecting 4G LTE. The good news is our network team has already identified the issue and is working to resolve it as quickly as possible.

You mention that you're the only one being affected in your house, sometimes outages may affect a few devices and others can be working just fine, maybe because these devices were connected to another tower.

I'm sorry that you are experiencing this and understand the inconvenience.

Mayorin
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Thank you. I hope it gets fixed soon.
Sprint Social Care

Thank you very much for you patience.

Mayorin
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Well I'm starting to think it's not the towers. I drove 100 miles away on a trip and still no LTE still. The rest of my families phones work fine. Only had this phone for two months and this is happening.

Sprint Social Care

Understood. @DEVILxSTRIDER Can you let me know, Have you done any troubleshooting process recently to your device?

Jey
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Yes I did the prl update and the profile update. I also wiped it and did a full factory reset. Nothing worked. So I took my phone to my cooperate sprint store and they replaced the Sim card and LTE popped right back up. I don't know why this forum kept telling me it was a towers issue and I waited two days because of that, when I had two other phones connected to LTE in the same house. Also none of my friends had the issue in the same area. I think you guys really use that excuse way to much on this forum. But this also makes me not want to come to this forum for support. I'll just stick to the store because you guys really didn't help at all. You were quick to pawn it off of a down tower issue which I've seen you do alot.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat