cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost SIM card

Journeyman

Lost SIM card

I just ran over my phone with my lawnmower. I have a spare phone,but I need a replacement SIM card.

3 REPLIES
Master

Lost SIM card

Looks like it's $35 to replace it.  And you have to call Telesales to order one. 

(1-800-SPRINT1) (800) 777-4681

Tom

Wizard

Lost SIM card

Many Repair Centers have SIM cards you can buy for around the same price. Your best bet is to try an Indirect (third-party) service center. They are more likely to carry them. Some even carry used SIM cards for $5-10.

You can also find them on eBay for $0.89-$5.00

Master

Lost SIM card

What kind of phone do you  have  is it a nextel device or a sprint device.  Unless it is a Sprint wolrd phne  it does not have a sim card but a memory card.  You can get them at any store that sells micro sd cards like walmart   If it is a SIM card for a nextel Phone I would advise goint thru telesales as Tom said   All SIMS are not the same 

Community News

Please help us to keep our Community a positive laughing and helpful innocent space for all members cool.
Be sure to read our Rules & Guidelines and if you have any concerns surprised just send a private sealed message to @Seawolf or @A11ey, and we'll check it out!