cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loyal, but disappointed customer

Highlighted
Journeyman

Loyal, but disappointed customer

Our family came to Sprint because the company purchased Nextel, so if you count that time also we have been customers for about 14 years. We had to switch to our current phones because as times change, the older models don't keep up--understandable--but the way we found out was by our services not working. No notification, no nothing. I received a message that I had to upgrade my son's phone from Nextel because the network was being phased out, then got an "oh, by the way; we are charging an extra $10 per month until you switch." Now that a new Blackberry is coming, I sit and watch as yet again other major carriers get it and we can't. So disappointed and might consider making a move the next time our contract runs out...

Tags (2)
5 REPLIES 5
Wizard

Re: Loyal, but disappointed customer

Hi LQARNeal,

Thanks for visiting Sprint's Community forum regarding the above concerns. I apologize for any inconveniences these concerns may have caused you, and I happy that you are a long term customer with us. I understand that you may have been anticipating a specific device to launch with us, and at this time that device has not been announced. Please keep in mind we launch new devices regularly and in the future have plans to launch other devices that may peek your interest. Feel free to visit www.sprint.com/phone to see our current inventory of phones, and stay tuned to see what may come next.

Thank You,

DePaul W.

Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

You should just leave.  Sprint has taken away any incentive to be loyal anymore.  No more early upgrades or other perks for being loyal.  I want the BB Z10 also.  When my ETF get to $200, I'm gone.

Journeyman

You didn't even make an attempt to resolve his concern. My advice to him is to switch carriers. He'll get a better deal on phones and probably better service.

Journeyman

Thanks Superbone--we are really thinking about it (and I am a "she," just for the record ).

Master

LQARNeal, I understand your frustration, I have been with Sprint for 14 yrs too. Everything we do is all about the deal, who has the best deal for our needs. That said, if you are an average to low user of your phone, it might be ok to switch carrier, but if you are a heavy user, I think Sprint, for the moment, has the best deals out there.

As I said, the choice is yours, but in my experience, Sprint has been very helpful whenever I had any issues.

I come here trying to help people and I'm NOT employed by Sprint, so If my reply helped you or if you get an answer to your question from other users, PLEASE mark it as solved.
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat