cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

M9 Charger Battery Discharges

Highlighted
Journeyman

M9 Charger Battery Discharges

My M9 battery discharges instead of charges if I don't use the stock AC plug.  It won't charge via factory install USB in my vehicle with original cable either.  Lately the original charger doesn't charge to 100% even when left overnight for eight hours or more. Am I an isolated case?

1 REPLY 1
GrandMaster

Re: M9 Charger Battery Discharges

you might need to back up the phone and reset it. i have the old charging cable from my M7 in my truck, bedroom and one at my girlfriends house and they all work fine..im running the quick charger for my Flex2 in my living room and that works just as it should. i have heard of a charging bug from a few posters but i have yet to see it personally..actually now that im thinking of it i might have seen it happen once or twice since i have owned this phone but not enough for it to be memorable.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat