cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Motorola Admiral noise on all calls

Highlighted
Journeyman

Motorola Admiral noise on all calls

Anyone in chicagoland, IL having issues with lots of noise on the receiving end of a call?  No one wants to talk to me anymore due to all the noise they hear.  I don't hear it but everyone says it's terrible.  Sprint says it's the towers that they are working on.  This has been going on for 3 months now.  I can't get anyone at the Sprint stores to help me.  Any one out there having the same issues?  If so, what are you doing about it?  I'm ready to cancel my contracts with Sprint after 16 years.  Any feedback would be welcomed. 

16 REPLIES 16
Highlighted
GrandMaster

airave...unless the problem is with the phone itself then yah it will drastically help with your home reception..only downfall is it ONLY works at your home..if you dont have it already you will need a high speed net connection at home. it runs off that.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
Journeyman

so you don't know the status of the towers in Hoffman Estates?

Highlighted
GrandMaster

that would be for the tech to look up...i have no access to such cool things within here lol

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
Journeyman

Any tech people want to help me?  I want to know if the towers are still out in Hoffman Estates, IL  Zip 60169  My phone is still unusable at home.

Highlighted
Wizard

I am here to help, what kind of device do you have? I have checked the area, and there aren't any open events there.

Thank You

*Jacquice

Sprint Social Care

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat