cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My HTC Evo 4g stopped syncing and the camera won't load. HELP!

Highlighted
Journeyman

My HTC Evo 4g stopped syncing and the camera won't load. HELP!

I've tried updating the profile, PRL, checking for software updates, and checking the firmware updates. I've tried restarting it a bunch of times, updating all the apps, taking out and putting back in the SD card...no luck with anything. what is wrong with it??

Tags (3)
3 REPLIES 3
Wizard

Re: My HTC Evo 4g stopped syncing and the camera won't load. HELP!

_kimw_,

Thank you for the post. I am happy to help but need a little more information.

Would you please provide some more details regarding what you see the phone doing? What does the camera do when you try to launch it? What do you see on the screen? Does it close if you press the home key?

What sync process are you talking about? Are you syncing to an Exchange server? Gmal server? To the computer via USB?

Thank you,

Chris

Master

For the camrea, try going into all apps under settings and doing a Force Quit followed by Clear Data/Cache, see if it works then.

Settings > Apps(or whatever its called) > All Tab > Camera

For the Syncing, you can try the same thing, see if it has any affect. I'm assuming you still have internet access with the phone and that hasn't stopped working otherwise you probably would have mentioned that above as well.

Still doesn't work then you might have to resort to a Hard Reset down the road. But let's wee where the above gets us.

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
GrandMaster

adding on to their responces...WHICH Evo are you running though? the original one ? the new LTE Evo?..

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat