Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEXUS PRIME VS GALAXY NOTE (not even close GALAXY NOTE BLOWS IT AWAY)

7 REPLIES 7
Journeyman

I'm all for Sprint getting the Galaxy Note!!!!!!!!!!!!! As soon as sprint announces they are releasing the Samsung Galaxy Note, I am pre-ordering one!!!!!!!!!! ASAP

Journeyman

I too would be pre-ordering this device. I can only wish that it will come to Sprint next year. Please Santa!!! LOL

Journeyman

I sure hope the Galaxy Note is coming out in the US this month. I don't know if it will be with Sprint or another carrier. Does the Galaxy Note have voice to text capability?

Journeyman

Text to voice is part of the Android OS

Journeyman

The Note looks excellent.  However, it seems like the note is destined for AT&T or T-Mobile...unless Samsung designs a CDMA & LTE model.  The only specs I see now are HSDPA+, HSDPA, GSM, and UMTS.  Love the concept.  If Samsung designs a model capable with Sprint's CDMA & LTE netowrks, I will definitely be one of the pre-order folks.  As far as ICS goes, the OTA update will merely be a formality if it isn't done at the factory before a US release.

Wizard

The only reason I will get GN or Nexus on Sprint is if it's a world phone.

Otherwise GN on T-Mobile

Journeyman

Having watched the Samsung Mobile ad for the Samsung Note on Sunday's Superbowl game, when does it come to sprint?

Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat