cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New HD Voice capable phones?

Highlighted
Journeyman

New HD Voice capable phones?

Does Sprint have any new phones in the works with HD Voice capability?  So far I believe the new EVO is the only one with this feature. 

2 REPLIES 2
GrandMaster

Re: New HD Voice capable phones?

i think thats the only one so far...which no one will be able to really use until the NV upgrades are done..

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

Re: New HD Voice capable phones?

Right.  And then the odds of being able to use it will still be really low since the person on the other end probably won't have an EVO. Maybe I can start an "HD callers" club of fellow EVO owners who call each other just to hear what HD sounds like.

Seriously, though, the carriers need to get together and push this so it takes off.  It's the 21st century and we still have Musak (pre satellite) quality voice.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat