Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Samsung Galaxy Note

Journeyman

New Samsung Galaxy Note

Come on Sprint go get the Samsung Galaxy Note. That's one phone I would love to get.

Why not give people info on phone that y'all are trying to get. As of lately I have been doing reading up on it.

I use to take any phone that would think was good. But after a couple of bad phone I been doing any and all info on it.

I mean battery life, os system, and the Galaxy Note is a phone I want and can't wait to see if y'all will be getting it or not.

I like the tablet but I don't wat to use it for a phone and not going to buy one to put a line on it as it is.

My phone bill is high enough. Just let me know what I have to do to get it.

So Sprint please get the Samsung Galaxy Note. Stop leaving you user in the dark.

Tags (3)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Wizard

New Samsung Galaxy Note

We all hope for Sprint to get it.

Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat