cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Samsung Update for Galaxy S III 4.1.2 is crashing!!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

New Samsung Update for Galaxy S III 4.1.2 is crashing!!!

Has anyone noticed that that the Update for the S3 is crashing while typing and or using the T9 word selection while on the internet or during a text message???

I tell you, this new update has me in a tizzy. I wish I could have rejected it. It took all my settings out, changed my camera...hate the new camera...takes forever to auto-focus.... and so many other issues. I LOVED this phone until this update. I swear if this goes like the Samsung Moment,...I don't care if I'm in a contract. Samsung and Sprint will compensate me. I'm getting tired of these substandard updates!

If you have any ideas on how to roll this update back, I'd greatly appreciate it.

1 REPLY 1
Wizard

Re: New Samsung Update for Galaxy S III 4.1.2 is crashing!!!

FLYINGPOOH14,

This sounds extremely frustrating. The best thing to do in this case is to take your phone into a service center and have it looked at. I would suggest that you back up everything on your phone as it is possible that they will do a hard reset on the phone.

*Stephanie

Sprint Social Care Team

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat