cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nexus 5x unable to add to account

Journeyman

Nexus 5x unable to add to account

Tech center tried having NSS add the device to the Sprint database back end. Device was unable to be added because the rep said that this specific device was a certain Nexus 5x that has not been added to Sprint by Google.

Can anyone help with this matter?

I prefer not to change providers, but the situation is looking slim to none. I have attempted all steps on that Sprint site to activate my device. Phone states that the sim card is locked.

3 REPLIES
Sprint Social Care

Re: Nexus 5x unable to add to account

Good morning NRD90R

Sorry to read you are having trouble activating your device with us. Allow us to help. We sent you a Private Message, please reply to it at your earliest convenience.

Juan

Sprint Social Care

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Having similar issues activating a Nexus 5X to replace an existing Nexus 5X on my account. Is there a specific request or support team we should be directed to? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Sprint Social Care

Thank you so much for contacting us. Can you please send us a private message? Just click on my name and then select “send a message".

Jeffrey

Sprint Social Care

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:30 AM CT - 5:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat