cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nokia Lumia 930 clearing FCC with CDMA!!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Nokia Lumia 930 clearing FCC with CDMA!!!

Let's hope it is for Sprint not Verizon.

15 REPLIES 15
Highlighted
Journeyman

Not a troll, MMNoz12.  I came from AT&T to Sprint a little over 2 years ago for the unlimited data plan.  Never really had a problem with either carrier.  I just go where the deal that I want is.  I'm not the type that stays "loyal" to any one carrier because Lord knows they're not loyal to their customers.  If MetroPCS had a particular phone or plan I was interested in, I might have gone with them.  AT&T had the phone I was interested in and their plan discounts my plan and the data packages, so it's actually cheaper than Sprint's plan.  Like I said, we don't go over 1GB on the most data used phone so unlimited doesn't really mean anything tome.  I surf the forums of Verizon and T-Mobile, too.  I call it shopping around for my next carrier/phone.  If/when any of the carriers would start really respecting their custoomers, I would think about staying loyal to them.  Until then, it's whichever fits my needs at the time. 

Highlighted
Journeyman

Just to set the record straight phin, I wasn't the one that called you a troll.

I fully understand where you are coming from, I am almost 4 months out of contract and am not wanting to switch my 5 lines, but the WP7 phone lineup is abysmal at this time. I have been comparing all the plans from other dealers and have considered the switch myself.  Sprint has lost a good amount of customers due to a lack of a decent overall lineup at the moment (Android lineup isn't that great at the moment either).  I fully support your right to come back to this forum and voice the reason to why you left.. Hopefully it will speed up Sprint's plans for more WP7 phones 🙂

Highlighted
Journeyman

Oh please please please let the rumor be true!!! dual core wp8 coming to sprint! WITH LTE!!!??? in Q4, right around when my contract ends!!??? YES SPRINT! YOUR DOING IT RIGHT!! a quad core would be preferable, but maybe multicore support doesnt mean "multicore" either way s4 chips are pretty fast. I cant wait for this christmas now! LQL

Highlighted
Journeyman

Ooops, sorry about that.  I must have not followed the thread correctly. 

Shop around the carriers and see which ones offer the amount of data and/or voice that you usually use for the best price.  Don't be fooled with the "Unlimited", "Rollover Minutes" or the "4GB for the pice of 2" scam the carriers are throwing out there.  The simple fact is - you use what you usually use.  Unlimited means nothing if you're averaging 500MB/month.  Rollover minutes mean nothing if you're only using 150 minutes/month.  Nothing says you can't go back to an old carrier. 

I tried waiting for Sprint, but nothing came of it. 

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat