cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Odd problem with Photon Q..help?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Odd problem with Photon Q..help?

No idea what happened. Went to check my phone and the screen would not cut on, the keyboard wont light up either. The phone was no where near dead, when it was called it would ring on the callers end but my phone did nothing, no ring, no virbrate, nothing. Weird part is, when I plug it into the charger the solid green led light comes on and stays on until unplugged but thats it. I tried the reset but get nothing. I searched and cant find anyone else with the problem.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

smagee2010-

Thanks so much for the post! This issue certainly sounds odd! I think it would probably be best to visit a Service and Repair Center to have the device looked at, being that you've tried everything that I would suggest. Just so I understand clearly, the only way the device stays on and when I say that I mean the screen, is when it is plugged into the charger, correct? You could try backing up your data and trying a factory data reset to see if that corrects the problem.

Let me know if you're still having this issue! I'd like to help you achieve a resolution!

Regards,

William

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat