cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Petition to bring Sprint 4G to Phoenix, AZ!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Petition to bring Sprint 4G to Phoenix, AZ!

Here please sign this petition to get Sprint 4G in Phoenix! We truly need it! 3G is so bad here!

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/sprint-bring-4g-lte-to-phoenix/

8 REPLIES 8
Sprint Employee

Re: Petition to bring Sprint 4G to Phoenix, AZ!

Hello fitzfan123, I can understand your sense of urgency in the matter, but rest assured that we will be bringing LTE service to Phoenix as soon as possible as part of our Network vision project, you can read up on some of our progress, and plans in newsroom.sprint.com, sprint.com/4g, and network.sprint.com.

No longer working Community Response.
Master

Also, take a look at the following,

http://s4gru.com/index.php?/blog/1/entry-148-silver-lining-for-phoenix-and-tucsonyuma-marketsthe-sch...

In a nutshell, between the 2nd and 3rd round.

Also keep in mind, densely populated areas will take longer then less populated areas simply because they have many more towers in those areas.

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Journeyman

Every link you posted said nothing about Phoenix getting 4G LTE????? We've been told that since 2009 that the original 4G was coming soon! Nearly 4 years later and nothing! Oh you better believe people here are pissed off about it! Including myself!

Journeyman

Thanks! Seeing that really helps! Sucks that we still hve to wait tho!

GrandMaster

you do understand that originaly clearwire was the one footing the bill to build out the 4G Wimax...and that they lost all backing and just about went bankrupt....which answers why the wimax ended..this time sprint is the one footing the bill and actually following through with it...another half way to the finish line deal would pretty much seal the deal on people leaving to another carrier.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Master

And they, Sprint, just got an influx of cash from Softbank to help overhaul existing 3G locations that are scheduled for later LTE upgrades so that users can see improvements sooner rather then later.

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
GrandMaster

speeding up the backhaul upgrades to the current network would for SURE help once they start doing the NV upgrades...not to mention get people back to being slightly happy until LTE is actually in their area..oh they'll still complain that they still dont have LTE...but at least the 3G will hopefully hold them over a bit

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Master

That's the idea.

--

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat