cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Photon q

Highlighted
Journeyman

Photon q

Anyone not being able to connect to lte on your photon q. I am in the Elgin area of Illinois.

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Journeyman

I'm in Waco, TX and as of yesterday can't connect to any data services (3g/lte).

This isn't a problem with the recent update the Q had, I've been on it for nearly 2 weeks without a hitch,

Highlighted
Wizard

Hi sports229, thanks for your post. There are no problems currently reported for your area. If you're still having the same issue, I recommend checking the settings in your phone for 4G: SETTINGS> MORE> MOBILE NETWORKS> NETWORK MODE> Ensure CDMA/4G is checked in. If that doesn't help, try power-cycling your phone afterwards.

Thank you,

Giovanni R.

Sprint Social Care Team

Highlighted

Hello Wheedy,

I looked up the area and found no issues. Can you please go to your Settings and do a Profile update and a PRL update. After those go through can you please turn the phone off and remove the battery for a minute then put it back in and power on the phone. Let me know if the fixes the connectivity issue?

Thanks,

Ivan

Highlighted
Journeyman

I have done those all countless times.

Also, please do more research into the phones people have trouble with. The Q has a non-removable battery.

Highlighted

I apologize for that.

I want to get a closer look at your service. Can you please E-mail me at SprintCares@Sprint.com. Please include your phone number, pin number, a brief description of the issue, and use the subject line: ATTN Ivan.

Thank you,

Ivan

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat