cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poll: Would you Like Sprint to Get Nokia WP7?

Journeyman

Yes if you make it, we will support it.

Journeyman

Re: Poll: Would you Like Sprint to Get Nokia WP7?

On the Sprint FB page they just posted a link to Ratings and Reviews.  I just reviewed the Arrive and stressed how impressive Windows OS is and how they need new phones.  Maybe if we all express our opinions???

Of course, you have to seach thru the Andriods to get to the  Arrive......

Journeyman

So the Focus S is out on AT&T and I played with it.  Now I'm waiting for the Titan, coming this Sunday.  I will most likely drop Sprint next week.

Journeyman

I've gotten to the point that, now that my contract has expired, I'm going to switch my account and my four phones to someone who will give me a phone I WANT, which is a great Windows 7.5 phone like Nokia.  I can't afford to continue to do business with people who won't give me the product I demand.  I have my current Blackberry because there were NO windows phones available 2 years ago when I signed up.  Now, 2 years later, there is only one LAME option.  This is unacceptable.

Journeyman

Understand your frustration.  I am happy with Sprint service and am OK with HTC WP7 Arrive (like real keyboard).  I like WP7 and would consider  the new, yet unannounced Nokia Lumia 900 (?).  Doubt we will see it on Sprint.  Nokia/MS is looking for big, stable partner in US market.  Why would they look at Sprint who is financially in big trouble with their 4G/LTE missteps with Clearwire and the unbelievable unfunded debt to Apple to carry the iPhone.  ATT is showing the most interest but have the worst network and service.  The iPhone fans put up with the  ATT slow speed, limited coverage, and poor service for years because, IMO, ATT was the only company that would pay Apple the premiuim to carry iPhone.  I'm going to wait until more info after the upcoming CES, but doubt that Sprint is going to be much of a WP7 player now.

Journeyman

SPRINT IS NOT GETTING A LUMINA 900... AT&T HAS IT ALREADY CONTRACTED TO THEM. AND THEY ADDED A FRONT CAM.. AT&T HAS THE MOST CHOICE FOR WP7 AND SPRINT DOESNT CARE AT ALL ABOUT THOSE OF US THAT WANT A WP7. THE ONLY NEW PHONE SPRINT WILL SHOW THIS YEAR IS AN ANDROID FOR LTE WHEN LTE WONT EVEN START UP FOR OVER 6 MONTHS.. TALK ABOUT A JOKE... IN 6 MONTHS TIME PHONES WILL BE ADVANCED AGAIN.. WHO WOULD WANT AN OLD PHONE WHEN LTE STARTS UP.. SPRINT HAS SCREWED ME FOR THE LAST TIME... IF THE 900 COMES TO TMOBILE IM LEAVING...

Journeyman

I would be okay with any second geration WP at this point although I would prefer the Lumia 900, 800, 710.

Journeyman RJ2
Journeyman

It would be nice to get another WP7 and if its the Nokia Lumia 900, that'll be great. But looks like im gonna be stuck with android for a while and getting the Galaxy Nexus if thats the case.

Journeyman

Well I've been with AT&T since late November, because I wanted the Titan.  I am happy with my decision, though I wish the network was faster.  Coverage at home is actually worse than Sprint, but can be better in other places.

Journeyman

You got my vote for this.  HTC Titan II and Nokia Lumia 900 for high end $200 phones, need a couple of newer phones to hit the $100 mark, and a couple phones at $50.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Journeyman

Sprint says that the user experience on Windows Phone is not great.... Yet is has a high rating on Sprint.com and Amazon.com

Read this :

http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2398768,00.asp

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat