cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poor Reception overdrive

Highlighted
Patron

Poor Reception overdrive

I have the Overdrive 3g/4g and since about June the reception has been terrible. There is a ticket on it and they have gave me three different fix dates yet to be completed. This is sad paying for a service I am not getting. Go 2 miles down the road and it works great and with less signal. Please help zip is 30755

Thanks

15 REPLIES 15
Highlighted
Master

Re: Poor Reception overdrive

Could you give a couple of cross streets near you so I can look at the tower serving you?

Highlighted
Patron

N Varnell Rd,   Cherry St, G Vuaghn Parkway and Russell Ln  

Highlighted
Patron

I can even supply a current ticket number

Highlighted
Patron

Just checking to see if I gave you enough info to check the system out thanks

Highlighted
Patron

Guessing we cannot find the issues or fix them

Highlighted

Hi BUBBABEAR1,

I have researched the locations that you had posted previously, and I did locate a network tower that had been offline.   Can you provide the ticket number that you are referencing so that I can cross reference to verify if the ticket is the same?

I apologize for the delayed response, however, we are here to assist you!

Jazzgirl7777

Social Care Support

Highlighted
Journeyman

I had similar problems. This device was completely useless to me. It would show that it had signal, but constantly failed over and over again. I couldn't see vidoes of any length, could not send an email with more than 2 attachments, and definitely could not do necessary updates to my computer.

After 6 phone calls and promises to resolve the issue by allowing me to return the device, I still have yet to get it resolved.

THIS DEVICE NEVER SHOULD HAVE BEEN RELEASED TO THE PUBLIC! I'll

Highlighted
Patron

Thiis paticular location was one of my bets spots ever until June of this year and it has been junk ever since and they have gave me repair dates and it has yet to come. And they have refused to offer me money back or anything. I even asked about canceling and was told sincee it was just that area I was still oligated to the contract.. I really just want it fixed unitl this I have had 6 yeaars of good service just seems they don't really care anymore. They have to spend all their money on NASCAR

Highlighted
Patron

Please remember I only started this thread hoping to get help. Not has a bash thread. I amd using it right now doing great at a location 3 miles away but here I have fiber so wireless not needed. The other location which I am at every 3rd day for 24 hours at a time no internet and it is needed and have just as many if not more signal bars. I am just asking please help seems the physical outside tech team has dropped the ball somewhere

Highlighted
Patron

Jazzgirl7777   It has gottena little better but still lacking thank you for looking in to this hope they get finished. WIll it help me if they ever decide to go 4G here

Thanks

Craig

Highlighted
Master

Hello.  Just helping out for Jazzgirl7777.  If this is for the Sierra Wireless Overdrive or Overdrive Pro, these devices have 4G Wimax.  We will support Wimax device through 2015 but currently do not have any plans to expand this network; however, this is subject to change.  Our new 4G is LTE which neither of these Overdrives are compatible with, however, the "tri-mode" Sierra Wireless Mobile Hotspot has all 3 networks, 3G, 4G Wimax and 4G LTE. 

Hope this helps,

Tom Deaver

Social Care ~ Sprint.com Communities

Available ~ Friday, Saturday, Sunday

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat