cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Power/Battery Issues with Samsung Galaxy 2

Highlighted
Journeyman

Power/Battery Issues with Samsung Galaxy 2

My Samsung Galaxy 2 is going from a full charge to 0%, instantly.  Additionally, it shuts down periodically without warning.  I have to plug it into the charger to reboot the charge on the battery.  Is anyone else experiencing similar issues? This morning I got a warning message stating my "charging was paused" due to "high voltage".  The initial troubles (with the exception of warning message) have been going on for two days now.  Help!

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Wizard

Re: Power/Battery Issues with Samsung Galaxy 2

EvoSmartPhone,

Thank you for the post.

It does sound like there may be some kind of charging issue. Have you tried charging the phone completely with a different charger such as a USB cable into a computer? If you still experience the problem your battery may have gone bad. In such case it would be best to visit a Sprint repair center for diagnostics. They can determine if it's the battery or the phone.

Please feel free to send me a message and I can help find a store near you and make an appointment if you would like.

Thank you,

Chris

Highlighted
Journeyman

Thanks for your prompt reply! I will go online and find a repair center.  I was dreading this step, but it appears inevitable.  I appreciate your support.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Thanks for your prompt reply! I will go online and find a repair center.  I was dreading this step, but it appears inevitable.  I appreciate your support.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat