cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question regarding Motorola Photon 4G and Samsung Nexus S 4G and LTE Deployment in Puerto Rico

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

Question regarding Motorola Photon 4G and Samsung Nexus S 4G and LTE Deployment in Puerto Rico

Hello everyone:

My wife and I have both these phones. I would like to know if both phones are Wimax and if they are, I would have any issues connecting to the LTE network in Puerto Rico? Do I will get a replacement to substitute the Wimax for LTE smartphones?

Thanks!

Jorge

1 REPLY 1

Re: Question regarding Motorola Photon 4G and Samsung Nexus S 4G and LTE Deployment in Puerto Rico

LTE and Wimax are two different 4G technologies, both devices you mentioned are Wimax capable devices. With these two devices you won't be able to connect to our LTE service, you will need to get two LTE capable devices. Have you checked your upgrade eligibility? If you would like to explore options available to you please feel free to send me a private message; thanks for your post.

TheFifthLetter

Sprint Social Media Care team.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat