cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

REPLACEMENT FOR HTC TOUCH PRO 2

Highlighted
Journeyman

REPLACEMENT FOR HTC TOUCH PRO 2

One of the phones on my plan is an HTC touch pro2.  The person that has this phone hates smart phones and wants to go back to a flip phone with a decent camera and an sd card.  I cant use the samsung m-400 because it does not support camera to computer transfers.  I am thinking about buying her a new motorola razor.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Journeyman

- Kerry111 The Motorola Razor is not sold new anymore in any of our sales channels. Did you look at a device like the Samsung Array? Here is a link: http://shop.sprint.com/mysprint/shop/phone_details.jsp?prodId=dvc6560001prd&deviceSKUId=65600047&flo...

- Mark

Social Media Care

Highlighted
Journeyman

Mark, thank you for the information.  I have already shown the Array to her and she does not like the open keyboard concept.  I can purchase a new razor from outside sources and I realize that the reception will not be the same as the touch pro 2 but I may not have any choice to do this to keep her happy.  The other people on my account love the touch pro 2.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat