cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Radio Shack Manager in regards to not only my service, but my customers...

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

Radio Shack Manager in regards to not only my service, but my customers...

Sprint, how is it that my EVO 3D still hasn't not received the 4.0 update? It's not just me that wants to know, its every EVO 3D user, who's been dealing with this "fantastic" phone and its awesome problem since it dropped last year. It's all my customers who come and yell at me because they think I'm a direct dealer of Sprint. It's certainly me who LITERALLY shovels money down this company's throat via my bill and every customer I sign up to Sprint.

Well, I came up with a new plan, I don't like lying to my customers, or you guys lying to me everytime I call and inquire about this. If I cannot get a straight answer out of this post today, about when mine, and a million other EVO 3D user will get this update, and WHY its taken so long to get to us, I'll be switching to Verizon and so will my customers, after I've run the Sprint name in my store to the ground. GET ON THE BALL, NOW!

Tags (2)
4 REPLIES 4
Journeyman

Re: Radio Shack Manager in regards to not only my service, but my customers...

That's okay, starting tomorrow, ill be informing my cutstomers to go with verizon and shut off my service.

Have a great day Sprint!

Journeyman

Enjoy your crazy bills Just so you know, the only Evo 3D's to get the 4.0 update are all unbranded Evo 3D's, not Sprint's.

Journeyman

Doesnt really matter I've sold these phones for years. Not gonna bother me, I know what I'm in for with Verizon, and frankly, a 20 dollar higher, doesn't mean much to me. Considering I would get blazing fast 3g in my area, and ACTUAL 4G.

As for the EVO 3d, I know the unbranded ones got the update, its why I'm so pissed off.

Journeyman

okay!

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat