cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Really Sprint? What the eff?

Journeyman

I pay $190 a month for my family plan, I've been with sprint for 3 years and got an anual upgrade ALL THREE YEARS. Now I can't get one until the END of 2012?? What the hell? I really need an explination, because I don't have a lot of money to just go and BUY a new phone when mine is on its last leg. Sorry but your phones do NOT last more than a year. I'm really upset with this, and seriously considering switching carriers.

Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Journeyman

wow and yet another thread,   couldn't find one of the others  with peeps whinnin about premeir being done with?

no other carrier gives out  one year upgrades, and  it doesn't look like sprint can afford to keep giving steep discounts annually either hence they ended  that  program

Journeyman

Its horrible. My sister's phone is falling apart and mine doesn't charge anymore, if they're going to do away with the one year upgrades they need to at least fix my stupid phone with out charging me $50.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Get on craigslist or ebay and find you a phone to hold you over.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat