cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S-Voice and Siri...

Highlighted
Journeyman

S-Voice and Siri...

Yea I'm pretty just set on getting the Galaxy S3 when it comes out.
I could of upgraded in February between the 4 LTE phones in our reach (Viper,EVO,Nexus,S3) S3 seems more unique to me....a tad tired of waiting but hey...Good things come to those who wait Can finally put this Samsung Intercept to rest (or at least as a back up phone)

Anywho...

Since S-Voice was mentioned to be similiar to Siri...

I can't help but wonder if Apple patended that as well and pretty much what's happening to EVO LTE could happen to the Galaxy S3 (or any future phone with similiar technology)

Has there been any news on that?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Journeyman

that would be hurtful can we all get alone why is Apple so selfish and cruel:(

Sharing is Caring work together and make this a better world why do it had to be phone wars, console wars and all that stuff I bet they might do that cause Samsung and Apple be look very similar and they do have a history of fighting over patent but they should put that to rest and try to work an agreement

Highlighted
Journeyman

My intercept is ready to kick the bucket.  I'm waiting for the S3 as well.

http://www.digitaltrends.com/mobile/apple-vs-samsung-ceos-set-to-meet-monday-in-patent-talks/

Highlighted
Journeyman

Emman - not sure if you were kidding or not, but if not, the reason is that companies are in business to make a profit, not work together to make us happy.  If they did not make a profit we would have no new phones, not Apple, Samsung or any others.  Good will is nice, but it does not build phones or make improvements to them, but really, you were just kidding right?  You got me...

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat