cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLOW/NO DATA COVERAGE

Journeyman

SLOW/NO DATA COVERAGE

Hello,

I am from the DFW, Texas area and the past couple of days unless I am connected to wifi my data service has been horrible. All apps/internet has been slow or not working at all. The main problem has been when I am at work because I connect to wifi at home. 

Work Zip Code: 75039

3 REPLIES 3
GrandMaster

Re: SLOW/NO DATA COVERAGE

the agents will need the closest cross streets to narrow down which tower or towers you normally connect to there.

no physical address though. just the cross streets to go with that zip code.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

N MacArther and W Royal Lane 

Wizard

Hello @TXangel2122.

Just reviewed the coverage around the area provided, and everything seems to be working properly around there. When did you start to experience slow speed? Does it mostly happens indoors? Do you know if anybody else is experiencing the same issue on that area?

Joel
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat