cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sad phone choices

Highlighted
Wizard

Sad phone choices

I have a Samsung Rant, and I have been eligible to upgrade since February 2009. Sadly, there is nothing in Sprint's lineup even vaguely similar, other then the very fragile Rumor Touch - which really isn't much newer than the Rant technology wise. The other 4 lines on my account went with the new Brio, and so far they like it, but I don't like the Blackberry format, and in some ways it is a downgrade from a Rant.

So sad.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Wizard

Hi,

I do apologize that we don't have more phones to suit your needs. We are releasing more and more devices regular. You may eventally find something that you like. Visit www.sprint.com/newsroom?ECID=SM:BW:20110916:NEWSROOM and

www.sprint.com/comingsoon?ECID=SM:BW:20110916:COMINGSOON for information and product release/updates.

Thank you for your patience,

----George

Highlighted
Wizard

I have found http://www.phonearena.com/phones/carriers/Sprint/upcoming to be quite accurate, and it still looks really, really sad.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat