cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy S III Ship Date

Journeyman

Samsung Galaxy S III Ship Date

Has anyone received or have heard of a confirmed ship date?

My patience is running thin with the lack of communication.  Not only has Sprint deceived us by saying that the items were in stock before the 21st when questioned about the backorder status on our 32 GB phone orders, the communication all around is a joke.

The only communication they have given us really is an email saying they “hope” to ship next week.  I understand that there is a high demand but work out the details and let us know.  Don’t provide false hope that we will get our phones next week because if you read between the lines it sounds like they do not have the phones and they really have no idea when they will get them in. 

I am to the point that I am tempted to cancel my order and get rid of Sprint all together for the lack of straight answers that they have provided.  I wouldn’t want to deal with a person that has been deceiving as sprint has why would I want to deal with a company doing the same thing….a company that I pay. 

P.S.  I’m still waiting for the 4G that was supposed to be “up and running” Q1 2011.

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Journeyman

I hear you there Dolpjov, i'm in the same boat. I'm fine with getting my phone a little late, but its the lack of communication and being uninformed (and wrongly informed to begin with) that is whats upsetting me. I get that there was a high demand, but why tell us a day or two before it was supposed to ship?!!? I've had several calls/chat sessions and all i get is "sometime next week". one rep said beginning, one said end of, one said there is no date. All around there is just NO communication that is consistent.Also, they said they will be doing nothing to rectify the situation.

Highlighted
Journeyman

im hearing June 28th:( i shoul've pre-ordered. im dumb thinking i can just walk in, start a line and walk out with the s3

Highlighted
Master

The most current information is thaw we hope to begin shipping sometime next week.  We do nat have a firm date at this time. When we have information we wil post it here

Highlighted
Journeyman

14KNIGHT

Please help me to change the shipping address on the phones.  The way things are progressing I'm assuming we will not get the phones until the beginning of July.  I will be on vacation and I tried today to get the shipping address changed to my place of employment but was told that I would not be able to change the shipping address as it was being prepared to ship.  We all know that they are not prepared to ship and I would like to make sure that the phones will be delivered to a place where they will be secure versus sitting outside my front door.  Please help me.

Highlighted
Journeyman

call the person who is shipping it. ups and have them hold it there until u get back. I did it before when I had my ps3 delivered

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat