cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy S3 3G Won't Work!

Journeyman

Samsung Galaxy S3 3G Won't Work!

Alright, I have tried resolving this issue with Sprint representatives a couple of times and they just tell me that they are running "troubleshooting" rather than hearing what the actual problem is.

Here is what is going on: I just got my new phone a couple weeks ago and I can only access the internet through WiFi even when my plan covers 3G browsing. This is weird but I did notice my phone downloading an update for one of my apps when I had my WiFi turned off. Does this mean that my 3G is indeed working and it's more of an issue with the browser? I have both Chrome and the default browser. Chrome says the webpage cannot be displayed because of a "DNS failure" and the default browser says that the page cannot be displayed. I also cannot access the Google Play Store over 3G.

My phone shows in the notification bar the 3G sign with an orange downward arrow and a green upward arrow so I assume that it is receiving data. I have tried restarting my phone of course. I have not yet tried a factory reset.

Anyone know something that I don't?

Thanks!

1 REPLY
Highlighted

Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 3G Won't Work!

Oh wow!  I am so sorry to hear of your inconvenience.  I have seen this issue and there are a few things that I  can look into for you.  I will send you a private message to ensure your information is protected.

Monica

Community News

Having trouble posting or viewing your Private Messages? We made an update to the Community registration process which requires you to validate your email, click here to read more about it.