Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seriously, Still not a peep on any new Windows Phones

Journeyman

Seriously, Still not a peep on any new Windows Phones

There has got to be something your company can share with its customers about the status of any new windows phones coming to Sprint in the near future.  With the holiday (buying) season starting now, how can you possibly not have a new device available soon, let alone not know about any?

I have been able to upgrade since August and there has been nothing since the Arrive came out over 8 months ago.  I know you guys are broke and all, but come on seriously.

Hope to here something soon

14 REPLIES 14
Journeyman

well i am 15yrs in sprint  so i am longer. The reason why i might stick to sprint still is always there unlimitted plan att charges per data which is so ridiculous and yes uses lots of data. I hope sprint will come out new wp 7.5 devices before end of this year or at least come in jan 2012. If no new wp 7.5 devices after end of jan 2012 than i am going to another provider. I am going to CES 2012 in jan has i am a member for 13yrs so i get invited every year and mostly they will announce new phones. From there i will know if they will be getting one.

Journeyman

Just a little update here:

Oh wait there is no update.

I unfortunately can't even consider switching carriers for a while since my wife just updated her phone/contract a few months back so I am stuck with Sprint for a while.  Which use to be fine for the last 12 years, but I have grown bitter over the last several months waiting for WP7.  I was able to upgrade 3 months ago.  But hey there is another world Evo coming out or is out not sure.  I won't get it, but at least I can find an android of my choice.

I am going to have to try and find a used arrive somewhere to tide me over until sprint gets their act together.

Hey Sprint chime in whenever you feel like adding something useful.

Journeyman

update the nokia is coming to at&t http://www.geeksailor.com/nokia-lumia-800-us-release-date-att/ heres the link... im leavign sprint asap...

Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat