ForumTopicPage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Singal Issues with Blackberry Curve Smart phone

Journeyman

Im a mile from a tower and dont get a singal in my house...Grrrrrrrrrrr its so aggervating....and My phone drops calls and will jump from 4 bars to none in a second.....I hardly ever have a good singal regardless of where I go Is there a trick I dont know about to get a better singal?????.....Someone help please

3 REPLIES 3
Wizard

mking40 wrote:

Im a mile from a tower and dont get a singal in my house...Grrrrrrrrrrr its so aggervating....and My phone drops calls and will jump from 4 bars to none in a second.....I hardly ever have a good singal regardless of where I go Is there a trick I dont know about to get a better singal?????.....Someone help please

I apologize you are having coverage issues at this time. We have two options that my drastically improve your situation. First is to update your BlackBerry 8530 software to 5.0.0.1030. This update specifically addresses the dropped call issue you may be facing. Secondly, we offer a device to boost signal in your home called the Airave Access Point. This device requires a high speed internet connection. Finally, it is important to review your coverage
map
confirming the actual status of coverage in your area. Use your exact address for best results.

Chris

Journeyman

OK I did the update and now I cant hear anyone on a call unless I use the speakeer...ugggggg....ok so now how do I get this update off??????????

Wizard

mking40 wrote:

OK I did the update and now I cant hear anyone on a call unless I use the speakeer...ugggggg....ok so now how do I get this update off??????????

That is not a known issue for the update. Can you bring the device a local repair center to have them diagnose the issue?

Chris

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat