cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

So CES is a few days away and sprint has nothing..

Highlighted
Journeyman

So CES is a few days away and sprint has nothing..

i check the interwebs alot for windows 7 news and noticed alot of "leaked" photos of at&t phones.. they are getting nokia lumina 900 with an added front facing cam.. they exact thing i wanted for 6 months now on sprint.. im so dissapointed that sprint has no CES plans.. i read they have some sort of coffee area... are you serious... when will they learn how to generate buzz and actually give us what we want.. not everyone is a WP7 fan i get it.. but not everyone is an apple fan.. and overall more choices benifit everyone.. by the way i also read sprint is reducing the number of android phones to upsell more iphones.. if at&t wasnt $110 a month comparied to my $58 here i would have left long ago..anyone else fed up? when will we be able to get a phone that we want? why is sprint so crappy to their customers.. this buisness is failing i think and we are all sinking with the ship 

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Master

http://community.sprint.com/baw/thread/83363?tstart=0

Here are some leaked photos of a Sprint device

Larry ~ OKIESTRO

Highlighted
Wizard

Highlighted
Journeyman

I may have to wait when my upgrade comes up in February.

Highlighted
Journeyman

ya. as i said no new windows 7 phones.. and an android.. which sprint already  has 50 of them.. if T-mobile gets the nokia 900 im gone in a flash... sprint has lost a 10 year customer since not everyone wants an iphone or an android. which i have the galaxy tab. i bought off craigslist for 200 bucks.. and it doesnt impress me like WP7... and the add said mid 2012 for this "new" phone... when other companies debute phones, you can usually go buy them with in a month or so... also i live in st. louis, mo and LTE isnt even planned for here.. so this phone serves us in MO any purpose.. except to say that sprint has obviously told Windows phone 7 to f#ck off....

Highlighted
Journeyman

Sprint may not debut anything at CES ( well maybe the Note ) but most likely unveil the HTC Edge at MWC

Highlighted
Journeyman

the only phones i was interested in was the nokia 900 its so sick.. iphone killer in every way... oh well time to jump ship.. just sick of no choices here... and they annouced just now that microsoft isnt bringing any new WP7 to any carrier other than at&t and tmobile... wow thanks sprint.. used my money for something i dont want and cant even offer me a wp7.. you rock.. glad i wasted my money for years on you

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat