ForumTopicPage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

So dissapointed...

Journeyman

So dissapointed...

I had issues with my galaxy sII since the upgrades and they kept getting worst. I talked to technical support several times &stores too. I was told to go to the store again to have it check it out. I did yesterday and they said they were going to order me another one which they did. They called me back today since they got my replacement(next day I was so happy I need a working cell). I was there for about one hour they were doing a backup and stuff I didn't complain I was so happy to get a working cell. Eventually I left the store my cell had 30% of battery I said well I will do the updates and sync at home. I get home and guess what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got a cell phone with no sound!!!! The speaker doesnt work. Im so mad!!!! I litterally paid for a whole month for nothing!!!!!

10 REPLIES 10
Wizard

Re: So dissapointed...

Sounds like you've been through alot, I'm here to help. Have you taken the new phone back to the store? Did  you test the device before you left the store, before the  update? Can you not hear at all or is it just when  the phone is on speaker phone? Please inform me. *Jacquice Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

I took the phone back today and all I kept hearing its we are sorry like I told them I never heard so many sorry from a company before but anyways. They changed the speaker and nothing. They told me that the phone is bad(this is the replacemente phone and its bad what kind of test do they run before sending them to costumers) and they order me another one which it may come tomorrow if not until Monday they said. Its really frustrated cause it takes a lot for me to pay my cell and I haven't really been able to use my phone cause of the network, the phone and now the sound :S

Journeyman

I got another phone which fixed the on and off issue and the speaker issue but as far as the signal still having the same problem when I tried to talk to person either I get a drop call or they can't even understand what Im saying cause it keeps breaking which I can tell since I just tried to make an app and talking to the machine I heard half of what they are saying. I wish I could just use my cell like Im supposed to. Any ideas?

GrandMaster

the voice/data issues are most likely network related. post your zip and closest cross streets to where you see the problems the most and one of the techs will look into it. do the problems get better when you go into another area?

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Master

To test this, go out to eat or shopping and see if the phone behaves better then the area your originally at. That will usually indicate an issue at the original location.

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Journeyman

yes the problem is only around my house. At the sprint store, which its 1.3 miles from my house, the phone works fine but like I told the tech at the store I don't live here I need it at my house lol.

My zip code is 90731 cross streets are 1st St/Palos Verdes St.

Hi gaby90710,

I appreciate you posting your concern, along with your cross street locations!  Extremely helpful! (thanks for recommending fireguy_6364)

I am seeing a possible issue, however I need additional information from you in order to verify and be sure.

I am sending you a private message, and look forward to corresponding with you!

Sincerely,

Jazzgirl7777

Social Care Support

GrandMaster

then most likely your problem is network related since its in a general area

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

I agree they are really bad, take the poll and show them:

http://community.sprint.com/baw/polls/1345

GrandMaster

no worries..its how we roll lol

Jazzgirl7777 wrote:

Hi gaby90710,

I appreciate you posting your concern, along with your cross street locations!  Extremely helpful! (thanks for recommending fireguy_6364)

I am seeing a possible issue, however I need additional information from you in order to verify and be sure.

I am sending you a private message, and look forward to corresponding with you!

Sincerely,

Jazzgirl7777

Social Care Support

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat