cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Black Friday has Galaxy S3

Journeyman

Re: Sprint Black Friday has Galaxy S3

Is that midnight tonight in "all" timezones? So if it starts at midnight in the Central time zone does that mean 10pm in Pacific or 1am Eastern?

Highlighted
Sprint Employee

That is Midnight CST, There's a countdown Here that may help.

No longer working Community Response.
Journeyman

Thanks!

Journeyman

What if I have just bought them a week ago? Can I get the difference back without having to return them and re-buy them?

Journeyman

I just ordered my blue Galaxy S3 upgrade. I started the process at 10:30pm PST 11/21/12.  The Sprint URL was really sloowwww.  I was finally able to get my online ordered processed at 11:45pm PST by being very patient with each step.  Over all it took almost 1.5 hours sitting in front of my computer.  Sprint should have anticipated the high demand at midnight CST for this special price and allocated more servers for their website.  

Sprint Employee

Hello SWCORRIE20, I'm sorry to say that we currently do not offer price matching. If you purchased the phone in the last 14 days you will be able to return the phone within that program and make another purchase. This may leave you with a restocking fee of $35.

Sprint Employee

Hello CosmosMomLA, I'm sorry that you had to wait so long for the website to complete your order.

Journeyman

I am trying to place an oder online unsuccessfully to upgrade our four phones in family plan to Galaxy S3 for the past 10 hours.  There seems to be a technical issue.  Getting error "We're sorry. Something happened while we were processing your order. Please try to submit your order again. We apologize for the inconvenience."  Tried to call customer service and was told to call telesales at 800-777-4681.   I was put on hold for more than an hour a couple of times and got disconnected.  Currently on hold for 141 minutes.  Is that the only number that can help with this issue? 

Journeyman

I am having the EXACT same issue. I've been trying four hours to complete my purchase. Been holding for nearly as long. I reallly hope this is resolved by the time the offer expires.

Journeyman

Idk why they are giving yall difficult times. I wasn't eligible for an upgrade on December 1. I got an early upgrade on Monday or tuesday. It doesn't matter how long you've been with them because I've been with them for almost 2 years. My cousin has been with them for about 6 years and she got an early upgrade as well. I was able to get my upgrade free of charge, they override the $50 charge for the both of us. The only thing I have to pay for is the $36 for the upgrade which will be added to my bill. I don't know why they are giving yall the run around with this. That's ridiculous.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat