cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint - Can you help me make my son happy?!!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Sprint - Can you help me make my son happy?!!!

Will there be another sale on the Galaxy S3 phones? I promised my son one for his birthday, but he had to wait til Black Friday to get it. Well, I had death in the family and the "Black Friday Sales" were a complete blurr to me. Of course, now my crushed little son has continually asked me about the phone. Everybody is NOW telling that the phones were $49.99 up until Saturday. Its time time for my upgrade also and I to would have liked to have gotten a Samsung Galazy S3 at $49.99.  This is a hard pill to swallow to have had the opportunity to purchase the phones at $49.99, but due to unforseen circumstances, I am expected to pay $149.99 / $199.99 each for both phones.  PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE.......help me with this situation.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Master

If it's a new plan, you can still get it at Amazon for $49.99

White

http://wireless.amazon.com/Samsung-Galaxy-III-Android-Sprint/dp/B0097MVKW4/ref=sh_br_ph_1?ie=UTF8&tr...

Blue

http://wireless.amazon.com/Samsung-Galaxy-III-Android-Sprint/dp/B00894K248/ref=sh_br_ph_2?ie=UTF8&tr...

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Highlighted
Wizard

My condolences to you and your family, it is always hard losing a loved one.  I am also sorry that we cannot extend the Black Friday deals.  Have you checked out our buyback program to offset the price?  www.sprint.com/buyback

*Samantha

Social Care

Highlighted
Journeyman

try Walmart, mine has the gs3 for $149 and they are advertising that they are giving $100 gift cards with the purchase of Android phones.  This would basically make it a $50 phone.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat