cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Galaxy S7

Journeyman

Sprint Galaxy S7

Is anyone else experiencing issues with the screen on the Galaxy S7?  Got my S7 at the end of July when my S6 Edge went crazy with a battery drain problem. Earlier this week my S7 developed a thin green line from top to bottom of the screen.  Showed up over night and noticed when I woke up and took it off charge. Then today I noticed that the brightness was varying constantly, both in the B&W clock screen (Always on Display) and also on all screens flickering. Very disturbing. Like the phone but not pleased at this time.

3 REPLIES 3
Sprint Social Care

Re: Sprint Galaxy S7

JBudyJr

Thank you so much for contacting us. We suggest you to take the device into one of our repair center and have the device review by a technician. Click here so you can find the nearest store to you. Let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Jeffrey

Sprint Social Care

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Sent phone via UPS to Samsung for repairs. One Sprint store did not answer phone in three tries and another that I visited looked at it for a couple minutes and verified the issues I listed earlier but stated they did not have any parts to replace the screen and stated Samsung phone was under Samsung warranty too.

Sprint Social Care

JBudyJr

Understood! Well if the phone is under warranty and if there is no physical damage, they will fix the device at not cost and if they can't fix it, they will ship you a replacement device. Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Jeffrey

Sprint Social Care

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat