cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Zone Update Shuts Down Alarm Clock

Journeyman

Sprint Zone Update Shuts Down Alarm Clock

I get up very early in the morning.  I noticed on Thursdays, my alarm on my S3 never sounds, and I am forced to use my bed side alarm clock which is pretty unreliable (failed in blackouts several times).  The only similarity to the alarm never sounding on Thursday mornings, is that I always have a notification from my sprint zone app.  I don't believe this is a phone issue as this was also the case with my EVO 4G.  Are these two things related somehow, and how do I keep my alarm clock from shutting off?

1 REPLY 1
Master

Re: Sprint Zone Update Shuts Down Alarm Clock

Have you tried disabling Sprint Zone notifications to see if it stops being an issue? If it does, then I would report it to Sprint as a problem and leave notifications off for the time being until they put out another update.

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat