cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint can't even activate a phone for me...

Wizard

Re: Sprint can't even activate a phone for me...

Does the IMEI number have an activation policy on Apple's end?

Journeyman

Like I said it activated on my dads line perfectly!!

Wizard

Have you activated via iTunes? Or just through WIFI and cellular data?

Journeyman

Wifi

Wizard

Try via iTunes and let me know how that goes.

Journeyman

iPhone is on the sprint network! But every time you try to activate it on my phone number what happens is that it says its activated but its not. And the reps are telling me that I have two phones on my line but its only one phone and I can't still get my iPhone to work. The reps are aren't helping. Sprint is about to lose a customer. I rather go somewhere where getting me a working device matters to them and not having rude reps. My iPhone activates on any other line besides mine line. It's a working phone there is nothing wrong with it. It's something in the sprint system!! They supposedly talked to executive engineer for sprint and he couldn't help. Wtf is that.

Wizard

We have to get that PRL to change to 520xx or 510xx, it will not activate any other way. Was the phone replaced by Apple? Did you try to activate via iTunes?

Journeyman

PRL is 31001

Journeyman

Phone was replaced by apple and the rep called sprint to activate it. Nothing happened. Sprint can't fixed a phone.

Wizard

Did you try to activate through iTunes yet?

Journeyman

Yes and we got it to activate on my dads line and then we tried to activate my dads phone in my line and we couldn't even do that!!!! They are saying my dads old phone isn't in the system and it is! He used it for two years!!! Sprint needs to fix my phone issue today! Because I'm tired of waiting and paying them!!!!

Wizard

What phone does your dad have that is not showing in our system?

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat