cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint can't even activate a phone for me...

Journeyman

Re: Sprint can't even activate a phone for me...

My dad has a nexus s that he has been using since September of last year till yesterday. It's something with my line that got messed up on Friday! And no one is doing anything besides being rude to me and hanging up on me.

Wizard

Can you send me your phone number and pin number via private message so that I can take a look?

Journeyman

I can do that!

Journeyman

I have been trying to get a Galaxy S III activated for three days now. Support is useless.

Wizard

MERAVI11,

Glad we got you taken care of.

Wizard

leggosboy,

What seems to be the problem activating your Galaxy S3?

Journeyman

Apparently no one can do the activation in under two weeks. No one has told me what the problem is, if any, and are just making this sound as though it is normal. So I am paying for my Verizon contract that I can not cancel because no one at Sprint seems to be able to port my number (or give me a new number since no one can apparently cancel the port either). If it is this hard to just get the thing turned on, I really have some reservations about what will happen if we ever have problems.

Wizard

Has the port been completed?

Journeyman

Nope. Nothing has been done and no one in support seems to be able to do anything to resolve this.  I have gone from it working out of the box, to it working in 24 hours, to it working on the 26th.

I sent a PM to another mod as I opened a topic on this.

Wizard

Okay, keep us posted.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat